Better Care Through Technology.
Less Administrative Work.
More Time for Patient Care.
Easy EMR integration optimizes hospice workflows.
- Eliminates double entry for fewer rejected claims.
- Automated med review scheduling: No requests needed.
- Pharmacists available 24/7. Never wait to get the answers you need – nurses and prescribers are empowered to make the best decision at the point of prescribing.
- Never outsourced – covered by HPS employees for continuity of care.
- No additional charge to speak to a pharmacist.
Streamlines patient eligibility and medication ordering.
- 20% less time spent on medication orders.
- Accessible from any device (iOS & Android).
- eRefill eliminates phone-in and fax requests to the pharmacy.
- Push notifications to the prescriber for approvals. Nurses can prepare prescriptions or comfort kits for prescribers. Prescribers receive a request and can approve via smartphone.
- Average hospice saves $2,000 per nurse annually by reducing pharmacy-related tasks.