The Gold Standard of Medication Reviews
- CoPs-Compliant Med Reviews.
- Complete evaluation of medication history.
- Detailed clinical insights with actionable recommendations.
The 5 Rights to a Medication Pass
Drug Utilization Review shows cost-effective alternatives, recommends discontinuation of non-palliative medications.
Recommendations on drug effectiveness, side effect risks vs. drug benefits, interactions, duplicate therapies, and drug therapy concurrently associated with laboratory monitoring.
Covered vs. Non-covered medications: We provide industry-best practices for hospice and palliative medication coverage.
- EPCS Certified for controlled substances.
- Reduces lost and unfilled prescriptions.
- Less risk of adverse drug interactions and reactions.
- Fewer prescribing and dispensing errors.
- CR-8358 and 10573 imported into your EMR via SFTP.
- Opioid laxative report.
- Adverse Drug Reaction Reports.
- HCPCS coding.
- Alerts for inappropriate coverage by Medicare Part D.